Download link Id: net.countrymania.brick
– 1200 levels in total
– 3 universes to relax (Easy), satisfy (Dense) and challenge (Hard)
– 7 power-ups including x3, +3, wall, x, heart, laser and fireball
– 20+ themes and 50+ skins for balls, paddles and bricks. Design the game in your own way.
– 0 annoying forced ads (absolutely)
– 100% works offline
– 25 achievements to unlock and 1 leaderboard to compete with friends
In the latest version of Brick Mania, there are three universes, namely Easy, Dense and Hard. The Easy levels are easy and relaxing to pass; the Dense levels have 4 times more breaks and are extremely satisfying to pass; the Hard levels are challenging and therefore only for those well-trained brick breakers.
In each universe, there are 400 levels and in total, there are 1,200 levels in Brick Mania. However, it works fully offline and is very small to download! Please keep in mind. No matter which universe you’re in, the ultimate goal is to catch as many power-ups as possible and multiply the balls. Do not struggle to catch every falling ball because otherwise you won’t pass many levels in the Dense and Hard universes. In each level, you can collect maximal 3 stars, which then can be used to “buy” power-ups.
– x3: Multiplies each ball to three balls.
– +3: Fires 3 additional balls from the paddle.
– Wall: Covers the bottom of the screen for 5 seconds. You still need to collect the power-ups with the paddle though.
– x: Destroys one random brick. Useful towards the end of the level when you only have one or very few bricks remaining. Only available through stars (see below).
– Heart: Gives one extra life.
– Laser: Fires laser beams from the paddle.
– Fire-ball: Balls destroy everything in their way without stopping.
Themes and skins
In total there are 20+ themes as well as 50+ skins for balls, paddles and bricks, with which you can creatively adjust the appearance of the game to your preference. For example, some of the popular themes are Starry Night, Merry Christmas, and Love and you can change the balls to be basketball, football, golf ball or even planets. The shape, color, and pattern of the paddles and bricks can also be modified.
Achievements and leaderboard
In Brick Mania there are 25 achievements to unlock and a leaderboard for you to compete with your friends and other players.
Here are some of the achievements: My Heart Will Go On (catch 100 extra life power-ups; So Close (lose with one brick remaining); Firework (catch 100 fireball power-ups); Laserlight (catch 100 laser power-ups); A Sky Full Of Stars (have 1000 stars); Un-break My Heart (lose 3 times in a row); Play Hard (complete 10 hard levels); When You Wish Upon A Star (collect 3 stars for 25 games in a row) and many more! Did you notice anything interesting about the titles of the achievements?
– 235 x 3 new levels! 1000+ levels in total now.
– Two new power-ups: laser & fire-ball.
– Ability to target the ball when launching.
– 20+ themes and 50+ skins for balls, paddles and bricks.
– 25 achievements to unlock.
– A new leaderboard to compete with friends & other players.
– Saving progress with Google Play Games.
Have fun! 🙂